Terms and Conditions
Bailey’s Photography is the trading name of the business owned by Mark Bailey. The copyright of all images created by Bailey’s Photography and its employees remains with Bailey’s Photography.
Portraits - Sessions
Portrait Sessions arranged through this site (the Offer) or from an event are for the type of portrait session agreed on at the time of purchase. Any variation to this must be discussed with Bailey’s Photography who has the right to insist on the original arrangement.
1. The Offer must be used to attend your photo session within the agreed time stated at the time of arrangement (usually three months).
2. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and can only be used as described.
3. Offers cannot be used to purchase photographs from an earlier photo session.
4. The Offer is not transferable unless previously agreed with a representative from Bailey’s Photography.
5. It is valid only for the type of photo session agreed at the time of purchase. In the case of a family session, all members of the family must attend. Any variation to this is at the discretion of Bailey’s Photography.
6. The portrait session fee is valued at a minimum of £100.
7. Each portrait session is designated a separate Viewing session where clients can see and order any images created.
8. The complimentary framed image from your portrait session will be 7 in. x 5 in. (unless otherwise agreed prior to the session by Bailey’s Photography) and is valued at £85.
9. Only one Offer can be used per household per year.
10. Dates and times available for photo sessions are subject to vary throughout the year.
11. At the time of booking you will be asked to provide a retainer fee (currently £30) to confirm attendance at the photo and the viewing sessions. This is refundable at the viewing session, provided both appointments are kept.
12. In the event of cancellation, please provide at least seven days notice. Less than 7 days notice will incur a charge of up to £50 at the discretion of Bailey's Photography, depending on the type of session.
Portrait - Orders
• Due to the custom nature of our service, all orders must be paid for in full at the time of placing an order and may not be changed or cancelled (additions are the only exception).
• All goods remain the property of Bailey’s Photography until paid for in full.
• We are usually able to have orders ready for collection within six weeks (albums can be up to eight weeks). Although we will endeavour to have your order ready on or before this timescale, it cannot be guaranteed.
• Unless otherwise agreed, all orders must be collected from the Studio and approved by the client before leaving the premises.
• Copyright of all images remains the property of Bailey’s Photography. Reproduction of these images by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited and is an offence under The Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988.
• We may use your pictures for competitions, exhibitions & for the promotion of Bailey’s Photography and our photo partners, in print, on our website, on social media or other method.
• Images purchased on the day of the viewing will be safely backed-up as part of our guarantee. We cannot offer the same service for other images not ordered.